So a few days ago His Royal Highness King Carl XIV Gustaf announced some changes to the growing Bernadotte House.
- King Carl XIV Gustaf is the current monarch
- Crown Princess Victoria Ingrid Alice Desirée, future Queen
- Princess Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary, eldest child of Crown Princess
- Prince Oscar Carl Olof, Duke of Skåne younger brother of Estelle fourth in line of succession
- Prince Carl Philip Edmund Bertil, Duke of Värmland only son to current King
- Princess Madeleine Thérèse Amelie Josephine, Duchess of Gästrikland and Härjedalen
From this day forward the children of Prince Carl Philip, and younger Princess Madeleine will no longer be part of the Swedish Royal House they will still retain their titles but basically they’re able to live a more anonymous life without the obligations.
- Prince Alexander Erik Hubertus Bertil, Duke of Södermanland, firstborn son of Carl Philip no longer considered part of the Swedish Royal House
- Prince Gabriel Carl Walther, Duke of Dalarna younger brother of Alexander no longer part of the Swedish Royal House
- Princess Leonore Lillian Maria, Duchess of Gotland, eldest child of Princess Madeleine, no longer part of the Swedish Royal House
- Prince Nicolas Paul Gustaf, Duke of Ångermanland younger brother to Leonore no longer part of Swedish Royal House
- Princess Adrienne Josephine Alice, Duchess of Blekinge no longer considered part of the Swedish Royal House