- Red beans (preferably adzuki beans)
- Shaved ice
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Rice cakes
- Rinse and strain red beans then place in skillet
- Add water, cover pot, let it boil until boiling point then let it simmer for 10 minutes
- Reduce heat further and let it simmer for an hour. If beans are soft and mushy they are finished either reheat and let it simmer.
- Drain from water, then add, sugar, vanilla , and salt. Mix well
- Uncover the beans and now stirr the beans for another 5 minutes under low heat.
- Turn the heat off and place fridge once it cooled off.
- Add red beans to bottom of dessert bowl
- Then add shaved ice over red beans
- Lastly add your choice of fruits