- Unemploment rate 5,3 %
- Youth unemployment rate over 10 %
- Prime Minister David Cameron
- Finance Minister George Osbourne
- Regent Queen Elizabeth II
- Majority of brits favour a withdraval.
- UK does still not have Euro as currency.
Since Paris 13/11 I doubt that UK still considers living EU. Although it seeems as if thee United Kingdom plans to have a referendum regarding a continued EU membership in the later part of 2017. Normally a referendum is scheduled between May and September therefore it’s possible that the UK EU referendum will be held to coincide with the general elections in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and London.