- Egg mask from raw egg. Either use just yokes or the entire egg.
- Yoghurt or sour cream, for dull hair
- Mayonnaise & avocado, for dry, damaged or frizzy hair
- Lemon juice & olive oil, for dry scalp
- Beer, for fine or limp hair
- Honey, dry or sun damaged
- cornstarch or cornmeal, oily or greasy hair
- Baking soda, residue ridden hair
Make whatever hair mask you think you need with listed household ingredients. Mix, apply to hair and let it wait for 20 minutes. Then rinse in cold water and schampo as you normally do.
I’ve been using these affordable treatments as well as a hair mask with argan oil, and magnolia without silicon to rebuild the strenght of my hair.